Gradual re-opening of TVMA Muslim Centre for congregational prayers
After months of unprecedented closure, we are looking forward to the reopening of our Prayer hall. However, we must give paramount importance to the wellbeing and safety of the worshippers.
we currently plan to reopen on Monday 06th July 2020, initially for Zuhr, Asr,Maghrib, Isha only, with very limited capacity
Those who cannot gain access to the Prayer hall to pray in jama’ah due to the limited capacity, insha’Allah, you will get the same reward.
Please follow the following instructions and guidelines when coming to the Prayer hall after re-opening:
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the prayer. Worshippers must leave as soon as the prayer finishes; you can do your Sunnah at home or in your workplace.
- Anyone with any symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone with Covid-19, must not come to the Prayer hall.
- Social distancing and other requirements for safe operation have reduced our initial capacity to 30 people. Once this limit is reached, no one else will be admitted to the prayer hall.
- Children under the age of 10 will not be admitted.
- Anyone over the age of 70, or anyone whose health makes them vulnerable, must not come to the Prayer hall at this time.
- To be admitted you MUST:
perform your Wudu before coming to the Prayer hall.
bring your own prayer mat
bring a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
wear a face mask at all times
- Hand sanitizers will be available; you must use these on entry after touching any surfaces.
- Use only the marked prayer spaces in the halls, to maintain social distancing.
- There should be no socialising in the prayer hall; it is only opening for congregational prayer. Shaking hands, hugging and other contact must be avoided.
- The Prayer hall will be closed between prayers, and will not be available for individual worship.
- The opening of the Prayer hall and the restrictions will be kept under daily review. Any changes will be notified using our website
- We urge our community to follow the guidelines and abide by the instructions of our volunteers.
- We will need everyone’s cooperation in these challenging times. May Allah ﷻ help us to re-open our prayer hall safely for our community.